Pages

Monday 9 February 2015

Birthday card for mum

Hi all, I've just recently gotten into card making and am starting to love it. Giving people that nice personal touch to a card and sitting down making the one for someone is so much more meaningful.

 
I recently made this card for my mum. I brought her a bras n things voucher and I used the gift box as inspiration, as I loved how the pink and black went together.

 
I tried to trick her and say I found the perfect matching card, took her a few looks before she realized that I made it.
 
I've never really gotten into using my embossing folders so I thought this would be a perfect project to use one for.
I used a chevron style one with the pink paper 
 
 
 



I did some splattering with Dylusions spray black marble, and finished it off with a Kaisercraft flower, just to give it that extra girly touch.
 
 
Thanks for taking the time to look
 

 

No comments: