Pages

Sunday 29 March 2015

D'lish scraps march inpiration board

Hi all, this month I attempted D'lish scraps march challenge. I also brought the 'just add paper' kit that went along with this challenge.

 
 

This is my take on the March inspiration board.


I recently did class with Beck Beattie, where we got to use Twinklings H2O's.
I have never used the product before, but now I love them. There colour gives such a pop to a page.


So I decided to use it Twinklings with this page, as I wanted the yellow on the background to be really bright and stand out.

I did stenciling in the background first with texture paste, then added the Twinklings, sprayed water and tilted the page to get the colour to run.

Also used the Twinklings for splattering in the background.



I added some metallic melts on the chipboard title.
Cute little flowers are all D'lish scrap products in the 'just add paper'.

Product Used:
D'lish 'just add paper' kit
Twinklings H2O's - lemondrop, teal zircon
Random scrap paper
Prima stencil
Tinby Design Metallic Melts - silver
 
 
Thanks for taking the time to look.
 


2 comments:

Sandra said...

A very bright and funky layout. Well done for using a newly learned technique as well. Thanks for joining us at D-lish Scraps.

Judith said...

Wonderful background work. Thanks for playing along at D-lish Scraps this month.